Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hello January


Hello, Welcome back to my blog and It's been a busy winter. You know how that goes and then we have CHA behind the scenes. It's a busy season but I'm glad we're past that and now I could catch up with art that I need to send out ASAP.
My first post of the year 



I really adore my character images and wanted to color this cute little girl and decided to do a little something like Valentine's theme. I almost did use her for a Christmas card theme as you could see the versatility of this image. I colored her with Copic markers and pencils on kraft paper.


At the bottom of my card added a simple clean word Hello cut form TLC Expressions
and added some pearl droplets in the center flowers.


I did a little layering with Creative Basics, Grace Build -A-Card Die kit using the different size hearts and cute little button cut.


My Design paper is nothing but lush pretty design and colors from the
Polkadoodles Time for Tea 6x6 Paper pack.


I am really loving the CAS cards these days. Also, these sentiment words cuts make the card processing so much faster.
Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you back here again soon.



3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)