Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Izzy's Flower Basket




Sorry guys a little quiet lately ): today I wanted to share a card I did showcasing one of the lovelies from the clear stamp collection.
This pretty girl is name Izzy's Flower Basket from CandiBean
She is available at local retailers in the United Kingdom and Europe only. 


You could contact our distributor for a stockist near you. 



I colored her with copics and kept a bright shabby shic look. 
I did use one of the clear vintage Affections sentiment and dewdrop border die on a side of the card. Using the LDRS square die I used the little flower swirl to add to the flower decor.

I hope I gave you some inspiration today and I will see you back soon
XX

LDRS PRODUCTS

Clear Rubber Stamp Release
Izzy's Flower Basket Clear stamp collection

COPIC COLOR COMBO
Hair:E81,E87,E59,Y26
Dress:BG10,BG70,BG53,B60
Flowers:RV69,R30,RV10,R83
Skin:E50,E51,E21,BV23,E000
Shoes:R30,RV0000
Hat: 0,C1,C2
Puppy: YR31,E31,E35




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)