Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Honey Thinks Pink for Awareness

Hi guys! 
I have a little something special today for my LDRS Inspiration post. 
Considering it's October breast Cancer awareness and it's the annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. I wanted to show my support through my coloring/card making creations. So today I used one of my favorite Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps (pretty much all of them are my favorite right lol)   You could find her over the LDRS store.

I colored her mainly with my copics and because I wanted a warm undertone on her hair I picked up a BG1 Spectrum Noir marker to touch that up. I don't have many T's of N's in copics and I could of certainly have used W's but the SN BG pen has this undertone that I can't seem to match with the copics. Maybe If I had more of the N's I would been able to compare but for now I used a BG1 LOL! BLAH That was a bunch of gibberish lol!sorry!


Also I should mention that I used MR digital paper Pink Rustic Cottage. 
Michele has so many pretty designs you need to check her out.

I had a go on some of the Warm Fuzzies Use Your Words and spelled out H O P E right down next to honey.

here is a solo of Honey before the glitz 



I just adore these clear pink crystal picks i picked up at a craft Expo.


That's it for me today. I hope I gave you some inspiration in any way. Thanks for swinging by and till next time 
((hugs))
Rube


SC Honey Rubber stamp


Copic recipe:
Hair: RV10,R83,V95, BG1 (SN)
Shirt: BG10, BG70, 0
Skin: E21,E13,E000
Skirt: RV10,R83,RV91,E70,RV000
Shoes: E40,R83,R85,0
Bunny: RV1O,V95,E40,R20,E70

5 comments:

  1. She is just Gorgeous! Looooove all your Beautiful soft colouring! As always your Card is Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning card and one of my favourite images
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just beautiful! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww this is really stunning again Ruby! Love your work dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww,gorgeous card!I love it.
    Hugs,Urška

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)